- Going by the sound of its name, bad credit mobile phones are ostensibly designed for individuals that have bad credit or their credit rating is below average. Bad credit mobile phone plans are for people who occasionally get declined because of their low credit score.
- As is the case with other types of contracts, there are minimum requirements that a person should meet prior to applying for bad credit mobile phones. For one, you need to be residing within the UK, provide proof of income or employment and be a person of legal age.
- Yes. We do carry out credit checks because it is a requirement. However, we can assure you that your credit score is not much of an issue when we are making the decision to approve or reject your application. Most of the time, we use your credit score to help us match you with the best bad credit mobile phone plan.
- Yes. Considering the fact that we do not make use of your credit score to approve or reject your application, we require you to pay a small sum as upfront payment before we can approve your application. This is simply to reduce the risks on our side and ensure that we offer you the best services possible.
There are a number of reasons for which your application for a bad credit mobile phone contract could be declined or rejected. For one, errors in your application could lead to it being declined until you rectify and fill the right information. Secondly, provision of inaccurate or false information on your application form could lead us to reject your application.
- Yes. If you are diligent in making payments and do not default, we can assure you that there is an option to upgrade to a better plan in the foreseeable future. Most of the time, we monitor the progress of our customers and always inform them of an option to upgrade provided that they are loyal and diligent in meeting their obligations.
Basically, we aspire to offer our customers as many handsets as possible from which they can choose their preferred handset. We offer a wide range of phones such as iPhones, Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola handsets, Nokia/Microsoft among others. However, if you want the latest high end phone, we require that you make a deposit prior to approval as a mitigating factor from our side.
- Ordinarily, we aspire to deliver handsets to our customers within the shortest time possible. In this regard, you can be rest assured that you will get hold of your mobile phone in a period of 24 to 48 hours.
- When you apply for a contract, we expect you to be committed for the entire specified period. For instance, if your contract period is 24 months, we expect you to be committed for the entire period. However, if you cancel your contract midway, then you will have to pay a cancellation fee which is always hefty.
- While we require you to be committed for a minimum period of 18 months when applying for bad credit mobile phones, the maximum period is dependent on you. You can choose 24 months or 36 months depending on the period you find comfortable.